Encrochat, Blackberry, Katim, K-iPhone, Bittium Tough Mobile 2C Alternatives 2021
Mis à jour : févr. 26
What are the best alternatives for Encrochat and similar ”secure“ encrypted cellphone?
After the Encrochat hack , a lot of people that require total privacy over their communications, clearly understood that they just can’t trust anyone out there .
When you put your most confidential information in the hands of a third party, you cannot really control if and when this data will be leaked .
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs. Encrochat and other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of $ 5000 USD, No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only
3. Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else
4. Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithms for each individual client
9. Includes 20 Licenses to Install, that you can distribute to your network of contacts
10. Working on Android Smartphones and Windows PC
Contact us for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need absolute secrecy over your database storage and classified information, we urge you to contact DigitalBank Vault at info@DigitalBankVault.com or visit this page for additional information: https://www.digitalbankvault.com/the-digitalbank-vault-encryption
Make no mistakes about it, as long as you need to trust a third party that creates for you the encryption keys and that all encrypted communications is passing through their servers, you are completely compromised!